"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." – Warren Buffett
Himle Rapp is seen as one of the top “go-to” firms and is quickly brought to the table in crisis situations. Why? Because we will give you an honest assessment of how you can prevent further damage, respond rapidly and restore your reputation.
Often we are brought into an organization to help identify potential risks, mitigate them and proactively prepare for adverse events.
After over 30 years of experience in this area, we have developed crisis services in three key areas:
We will work with you to proactively identify potential risks to your organization. We will provide counsel on how to modify policies, practices or behaviors that could expose the organization to adverse situations.
In some cases, you cannot change or avoid potential risks. We will help you identify possible scenarios where your organization could be exposed. We will work with you to develop detailed plans for how to respond, reduce the reputational damage and more effectively manage the crisis event.
In a time of crisis, you need a trusted partner who can onjectively asses teh situation and help you manage it. We will work with you to set a strategy and implement communications with a rapid, comprehensive and effective response.
We have a long track record of helping client partners prepare for and manage these situations, whether it’s a legal, political or reputational crisis or a safety emergency.
Here are some of our core competencies in this area:
- Management of crisis situations
- Risk and opportunity identification
- Risk assessment tools and exposure mitigation
- Ongoing issue tracking systems/metrics
- Crisis advance planning, research and strategy
- Media relations and other counsel
- Utilizing social media, email advocacy, online and other digital communications tools
- Strategic counsel for exiting a crisis and restoring reputation
Potential crises we’ve managed:
- Controversial/complex litigation
- Activist campaigns
- Management/employee malfeasance
- Government inquiry/investigation
- Workplace allegations
- Environmental incidents
- Labor conflicts
- Product recalls
- Criminal/civil allegations
- Incidents involved injury/death
- Executive management departures
If you want an honest assessment of your potential risks and how to effectively prepare and manage adverse events, we’re ready for that conversation.