"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn’t mean politics won’t take an interest in you." – Pericles
Himle Rapp has helped scores of clients succeed in advancing some of the most complicated and controversial public affairs challenges at the federal, state and local level. Our principals and staff have served as elected officials and staff of state and local government offices and understand the nuances of government.
We understand what can influence decisions by elected officials and staff and how to effectively communicate in this complex and controversial arena.
Every public affairs effort is different. Among the tools and skills Himle Rapp employs are:
- Qualitative and quantitative research – including design and analysis
- Issue environment analysis
- Integrated strategies
- Message and collateral development
- Third party engagement (e.g. coalition-building, grassroots/tgrasstops)
- Referendum/issue campaign management
- Email advocacy/social media
- Internal/external outreach and mobilization programs
- Public events
Himle Rapp does not provide lobbying services. We work alongside lobbying teams to develop strategies to identify, inform and engage stakeholders on issues in a manner that helps clients achieve their public affairs objectives.