"Customers, employees, shareholders, government officials, community leaders and the media will be more likely to support and/or provide an advantage to organizations they know, they like and they trust." – John Himle
A good corporate reputation is an asset; a damaged reputation is a liability. What’s your reputation? What do you want as your desired reputation?
Reputation is a measure of how well you are executing your brand promise. Building, enhancing and protecting reputation must be managed on an ongoing basis. Himle Rapp works with clients to help them understand the expectations of their stakeholders and customers. We identify reputational opportunities and build a connection with key stakeholders through the development of overall positioning, issues management, corporate communications and more.
Because in the end, reputation is less about what you say and more about what you do.
Himle Rapp has unique experience and expertise that allows us to:
- Understand how businesses work
- Know that communications and reputation management is a process, not an event
- Deliver senior-level counsel that aligns with corporate goals and core business objectives
- Design innovative positioning strategies and communications to build business and shareholder value and strengthen an organization’s reputation
While our approach is catered to each individual client’s needs, our services include:
- Senior management counsel
- Corporate reputation
- Corporate social responsibility
- Issues management
- Crisis management
- Change management
- Strategic and integrated corporate communications